|Ski touring in the Taurus and the volcanoes of Cappadocia|
A ski touring in the Taurus, it is above all a trip in Turkey to meet a country steeped in history, with a kind varied and spectacular nature; inhabited by friendly people. In additional, its great ski touring! From their 3700m peaks, the massive of Aladaglar will reveal you their most beautiful slopes.
Beautiful rocky cliffs, deep canyons, airy needles. This athletic travel should enjoy people who demand a lot. In addition to the peaks of the Taurus you descend the slopes of the volcano of Hasandag which silhouette dominates the Cappadocia. The opportunity will be great to visit, in winter, on this unusual land where civilizations cross and religions intermingle in an unreal landscape. Monumental needles « fairy chimneys », tormented cone forms but mostly valleys, canyons dug in the middle of a moon landscape.
In the program, ski touring in the most beautiful mountains of Turkey, on the Anatolian steppe overlooking the volcano and walk (with ski or without) in Cappadocia in the heart of this unique region.Highlights
- The most beautiful slopes of Turkey in the beautiful mountains of Aladaglar
- Skiing on a volcano
- Troglodyte Churches and villages of Cappadocia, discovery of the Red Valley and the Ihlara canyon
- Day 1 Ankara
- Day 2 Valley of Ihlara (Selime-Ihlara)
- Day 3 Mount Hasan
- Day 4 Mount Alaca
- Day 5 Mount Embler (3723m)
- Day 6 Gorge of Narpuz and the Valley of Dipsiz
- Day 7 Red and Pink Valleys – Cavusin
- Day 8 Ankara