|Tour of Cappadocia, Lycian coast, the mountains in the sea|
Violent eruptions of volcanoes around three million years, covered the surrounding plateau of volcanic lava and ash, are at the origin of one of the most unusual landscapes in the world. Needles monumental « fairy chimneys », the cones with distorted shapes, but mostly valleys, canyons dug in the middle of a lunar landscape. But Cappadocia is not only incredible natural environment. The man lived there and the first Christian monks from Egypt have shaped one of the most fascinating religious ensembles actually: pyramids and cliffs riddled with openings to cave dwellings, cave churches, monasteries and underground cities carved in the Paleo-Christian period. You will discover Cappadocia through walking along the valleys, accessible only on foot, pension to pension, discover all the treasures that contain that small part of Anatolia.
Later, you will gain the Mediterranean and Lycia. This is probably the most beautiful coastal region of the country. Light, bathed by the sea, its strengths are many and varied: a landscape of coves and steep mountains (here the chain of Taurus plunges directly into the sea), ancient ruins scattered in nature indicating the presence of multiple civilizations. The hiker will find first « mountain » altitudes in an environment where the proximity of the sea is truly amazing. Subsequently, the days are cut out between rides through the vegetation to find the ancient sites of the Lycian coast and discover a breathtaking coastline on Turkish “gullet”, traditional boats of the Aegean Sea. Hiking, relaxing, swimming and culture for this exclusive program should charm you.Highlights
- The most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia.
- The cave churches from the time of the early Christians of the East.
- The old town of Antalya, a jewel of Ottoman architecture.
- Truly Lycian mountain paths always with "sea view".
- The ancient Lycia.
- Cabotage in the Mediterranean Sea along a incredible coastline
- Day 1 Ankara
- Day 2 Cappadocia, Cavusin
- Day 3 Red and Pink Valleys - Cavusin
- Day 4 White Valley - Pigeon Valley - Göreme - Ihlara
- Day 5 Ihlara Valley (Ihlara - Belisirma) - Konya
- Day 6 Konya - Aspendos - Antalya
- Day 7 Gedelme - plateau of Cukur
- Day 8 Mount Olympus
- Day 9 Üçoluk or the three fountains
- Day 10 Üçoluk - Cirali beach
- Day 11 Olympus - Creeks of Sazak and Porto Ceneviz
- Day 12 Myra - Andriake - Kekova
- Day 13 Antalya