|Tour of Cappadocia and the coast of the ancient Lycia|
Violent eruptions of volcanoes around, there are three million years, covered the surrounding plateau of volcanic lava and ash, are at the origin of one of the most unusual landscapes in the world. Needles monumental « fairy chimneys », the cones with distorted shapes, but mostly valleys, canyons dug in the middle of a lunar landscape. But Cappadocia is not only a incredible natural environment. The man lived there and the first Christian monks from Egypt have shaped one of the most fascinating religious ensembles actually: pyramids and cliffs riddled with openings to cave dwellings, cave churches, monasteries and underground cities carved in the Paleo-Christian period.
Later, you will gain the Mediterranean and Lycia. This is probably the most beautiful coastal region of the country. Light, bathed by the sea, its strengths are many and varied: a landscape of coves and steep mountains (here the chain of Taurus plunges directly into the sea), ancient ruins scattered in nature indicating the presence of multiple civilizations. A journey along the famous Lycian route, trails on balcony over the Mediterranean, between walking and small hop. Breathtaking landscape and ancient sites in the program of Lycia!Highlights
- The most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia.
- The cave churches from the time of the early Christians of the East.
- The old town of Antalya, a jewel of Ottoman architecture.
- Landscapes of rugged coastline, sometimes impressive.
- Ancient sites.
- A path across the Lycian coast.
- Day 1 Ankara
- Day 2 Cappadocia, Cavusin
- Day 3 Red and Pink Valleys - Cavusin
- Day 4 White Valley - Valley of Pigeon - Göreme - Ihlara
- Day 5 Valley of Ihlara - Konya
- Day 6 Konya - Phaselis - Ulupinar
- Day 7 Chimaera flames - Cirali Beach - Olympos
- Day 8 Myra - Kekova
- Day 9 Aperlea
- Day 10 Gorge of Saklikent - site of Pinara
- Day 11 Alinca - Faralya
- Day 12 Faralya - Ölüdeniz - Dalyan
- Day 13 Dalaman