|Churches of Cappadocia, wild Taurus and ancient Lycia|
Cappadocia, limestone mountain of Taurus and coast of Lycia: Three regions, three worlds to discover Turkey in all its diversity.
Discovery of Cappadocia, unique mineral univers in the world, marked by men and religions have for centuries shaped the landscape and stone.
Then you will gain the nearby mountains which dominate the steppe at the top of their 3700m! This is another world, the rugged and beautiful landscapes where in summer altitude trays are arrived transhumant shepherds families and their herds.
Finally the third time of this trip, Lycia. This is probably the most beautiful coastal region of the country. Luminous, bathed by the Mediterranean, dotted with ancient ruins scattered here and there in the nature, witness the Greek influence of the period.
A journey of 13 days (Istanbul optional on request) where the variety is everywhere, in the beautiful scenery in the steps of discovery, in the home, in the historical traces left those territories. Only common feature, the Turks and their home, delicious food and the beauty of Anatolian lands.Highlights
- Churches and troglodyte villages of Cappadocia, the discovery of the most beautiful valleys
- The scenery of the Taurus approached by accessible hiking
- The discovery of Konya, the city of Mevlana
- The old town of Antalya, a jewel of Ottoman architecture
- The rugged coastline of Lycia and its ancient sites
- Day 1 Ankara
- Day 2 Cappadocia, Cavusin
- Day 3 Red and Rose Valleys - Cavusin
- Day 4 White valley - Pigeon Valley - Göreme - Cavusin
- Day 5 Gomeda valley - Taurus
- Day 6 Taurus, Emli valley
- Day 7 Emli valley - plateau of Eznevit - camp of Sokulupinar
- Day 8 village of Cukurbag - Konya
- Day 9 Konya - Phaselis - Ulupinar
- Day 10 the flames of the Chimera - Cirali Beach - Olympos
- Day 11 creek of Maden - return by boat and Sazak
- Day 12 Termessos then Antalya
- Day 13 return